- Thinly slice a small yellow onion (I used one of mine from my recent onion harvest!)
- 5 small red new potatoes, scrubbed and cut into a 1/2 inch dice
- Butter and extra virgin olive oil to coat the pan
- Mix 2-3 tablespoons of half and half with 1 teaspoon of Dijon mustard and add to potatoes, stir well
- Simmer until liquid is absorbed and potatoes are nicely coated
Add a handful of fresh dill, season to taste with salt & freshly ground black pepper and they're done!
I served them alongside some leftover Cedar Plank Salmon and it made a delicious brunch! You can add a poached or sunnyside-up egg over the potatoes, which my husband really likes.
So...do you think he liked it? :)