Thursday, March 24, 2011

New Garden Clogs

Check.These.Out.  Aren't they cute?!


I have been looking for a pair of new garden clogs for quite some time.  This is what I have been wearing in the garden.  Pretty sad, huh?


But all the garden clogs I've seen are super ugly and industrial looking.  I saw these on the cover of some obscure catalog, Solutions, that appeared in my mailbox.  They caught my eye and I just had to have them!  So I went to their website, www.solutions.com and ordered them.  I just love 'em.  They are comfortable, sturdy and very easy to clean...just hose them off.  And they are made in the USA.


Anyway, just thought you might like to know :)

6 comments:

  1. Yes, I'm so glad you posted! LOVE them and would like a pair...my hiking shoes are what I've been wearing! Do they run true to size?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Cat! I'm lovin' these clogs! Yes, they do run true to size. I'm a solid size 8 and that's what I bought. They fit snugly but very well. Let me know if you get a pair and if you like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute and practical! I might just have to head over to that website and order some. They look like they'd be great from muddy spring through messy fall. Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, Beth, they are both! And I'm sure they will span the seasons beautifully, in any garden! Let me know if you order a pair! Good to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just bought new clogs, too, but they aren't that cute. As a matter of fact, they are bright red to make them easier to spot when I go looking for them and make me look like a damn gnome! Oy! I don't need to worry about my clay soil killing any plants this year. I'll probably horrify them to death with my "high visibility" footwear.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi TS :) Red shoes are always fabulous! And your garden doesn't care :)

    ReplyDelete